Re: [ecf-dev] Installing ECF SDK in Helios M7

Hi Ian,

Yes I did use p2 and pointed to this location http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.2/3.6/site.p2 which is listed here http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php

I installed two items, the ones not saying patch for 3.5

Regards,

Wim

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:27 AM, Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wim,

How did you "install" the ECF SDK?  Did you use p2?  If so, can you point me to the repository you used?

cheers,
ian