Re: [ecf-dev] Installing ECF SDK in Helios M7

Wim,

How did you "install" the ECF SDK?  Did you use p2?  If so, can you point me to the repository you used?

cheers,
ian

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I installed the ECF SDK into Helios M7 from xxx and after that my Helios would not start any more in windows 7. Only if I run it as administrator it runs. If i run it normally it silently exits without any error messages or logs in the .configuration dir.

Freaky...

Wim