Re: [ecf-dev] trouble creating proxy, when my service interface is in a distinct bundle

Scott,
An update.  My change (to put the service interface into a bundle
fragment) fixed the problem that the service interface was invisible
when creating the container.  However, this approach has the problem
inherent in bundle fragments: that the interface is visible only to
the fragment host.  So I cannot use this fragment approach.  So I am
again stuck.

Unless I am doing something wrong, I seem to have no option but
include the service interface in my service client bundle, which would
eliminate the usefulness of an "ecfService" extension point.
Best,
David

Back to the top