Re: [ecf-dev] Link-Local Messaging in ECF

Zitat von Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Roland Matha wrote:
> > Hello,
> > My name is Roland Matha' , student of the University of Innsbruck in
> > Tyrol(Austria). I make a Bachelorproject which consists of two tasks:
> > -Implement support for Link-Local Messaging (XEP 174)
> > -Correctly support XMPP Resources
> > Both of them in ECF and for XMPP.
>
> Hi Roland,
>
> this sounds great. I'm especially interested in Link-Local Messaging.
>
> Is the source code somewhere available already? If not it might be
> possible for us (ECF team) to set you up with a repo (CVS at
> ecf1.osuosl.org).

Hello Markus,
I have only just begun with my project.
I think that is a good beginning to work in, if I try first to replace the older
Smack API with the newer 3.1.
When I've finished the second Step (-Correctly support XMPP Resources),that can
takes a month or two, i send the Patch to the MailingList and you can give me
feedback.
And then I start with the last step(-Implement support for Link-Local Messaging
(XEP 174)).

Regards
Roland

Back to the top