Re: [ecf-dev] State of the 119 distribution part

Hi Jan, Phillip, et. al.,

Rellermeyer Jan Simon wrote:

<stuff deleted>
St
Yes, for the records: As we discussed in the call, the expected behavior of this method is probably that it returns the references to the ServicePublications registered by this particular provider. After looking into the current API in the OSGi repository, I have two observations: a) The getPublishedServices() method is still in the API (rev 6173). b) In the RFC document, the method is mentioned as being removed with version 0.9.9.4

I will file a bug for the EEG to clarify this.

OK. I've removed the implementation of getPublishedServices() from org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.distribution and committed to HEAD. The method now simply returns null...when we get an approved and updated version of the DiscoveryProvider compendium class we'll just remove the method altogether.

If there are other changes that imply other functionality (i.e. additions, etc), please let all know.

thanks,

Scott

Back to the top