Re: [ecf-dev] [Fwd: [CQ 2063] ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.remote Version: 1.0.0.RC1]

Hi Jan and all,

OK, I've done the following:

Committed two bundles

org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r_osgi
ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.remote

I cleaned up some javadocs warnings in the r_osgi.remote plugin, added about.html, added plugin.properties and changed string references in manifest to plugin.name and plugin.provider.

Also, I removed the asm30.jar from ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.remote, and changed the manifest to refer to the asm 3.0 bundle in the orbit project.

Attached is the committer project set file for the two bundles above, as well as the asm 3.0 bundle from Orbit project. Committers should be able to save this file, import the project set and it will load all three bundles into workspace.

Once Jan has had a chance to update either or both of the two bundles, we will add these to the ECF core feature and to the build. No rush particularly...as there is about 4 weeks before M7.

Jan I think there were some ECF test cases for the provider weren't there? If there are, let me know and I'll check those in as well.

Scott

Jan S. Rellermeyer wrote:
Hi Scott,
I'm happy to announce that the r-OSGi contribution has been approved
and
so can be committed to dev.eclipse.org CVS along with the associated
ECF
remote services provider.

Yes, I am very happy about this!

Jan, would you rather move the projects (ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.remote and
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.rosgi) over or would you rather that I do
it...or some combination thereof?  I see that we eventually need to
change the references to the embedded asm-3.0.jar to the Orbit-provided
asm 3.0 bundle.

I would be glad if you could do this (the next paper deadline is already
pretty close :-)). In the meantime, I will finish and file the necessary
patches. Cheers,
Jan