Re: [ecf-dev] Developing a share drawing/chat RCP application in 20 minutes

Hi,
I'm interested in a participation for this project

Pierre

2006/4/4, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi All,

I think such a screen cast is a great idea.  I propose we organize a
small team to do this over the next few weeks.

Happily, we have all the major pieces for this already...e.g.

1) The rcpchat ECF IM client application:   http://ecf1.osuosl.org/
2) Hyperbola from Jeff/Jean-Michel's book (which, incidently, I believe
would be easy to retrofit with ECF as I've already examined the code)
3) A very simple whiteboard app written for the ECF tutorial called
'scribbleshare' (org.eclipse.ecf.tutorial plugin).  The classes could
easily be used/reused/integrated/enhanced in the context of a new RCP client
4) All the plugins underlying 1,2,3 (of course)

Are there others able/willing to participate?  Please just chime in on
this list, and I'll coordinate.

I'll also create a CVS module and some stub/entry point plugins.

I put a placeholder page on the ECF wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ECF_screencast

Thanks,

Scott