Re: [ecd-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Igor Vinokur on Eclipse Theia

We have clarified the case. It was indeed a 'heat of the moment comment after a large PR'.
Also we discussed how we can improve communication and quality of such PRs.
So please go ahead and approve the election.

Thank you!