Betreff: [ecd-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Igor Vinokur on Eclipse Theia
Datum: 10. Juni 2019 um 06:01:12 MESZ
An: ecd-pmc PMC List <ecd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie: Eclipse Theia Dev List <theia-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Antwort an: Eclipse cloud development PMC discussions <ecd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The Committer Election for Igor Vinokur on project Eclipse Theia (ecd.theia)
concluded successfully.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and
approve.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia/elections/election-igor-vinokur-committer-eclipse-theia

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia