Re: [e4-dev] CSS only in E4 now?

Ok, then I’ll do that, any idea which is the best component, platform, e4, etc. in Bugzilla?

And as we plan to upgrade to 64-bit as soon as possible but especially due to a lot of XML and SOAP related Service calls don’t imagine to move to Java 11+ as fast, is there a Chance such a bug might be fixed for Eclipse 2020-06 (4.16) as well or only the newest versions?

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Mickael Istria
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. November 2020 13:22
An: E4 Project developer mailing list
Betreff: Re: [e4-dev] CSS only in E4 now?

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 1:01 PM Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the quick Reply.

I even found a way to make the CSS work in an existing app, but while setting

.MPartStack

{

    swt-maximize-visible: false;

    swt-minimize-visible: false;

}

has the desired effect,  both being false causes a strange side-effect of a gap right under the view tab. If at least one is left as true or the entire CSS not applied, then this gap doesn’t Show, but as soon as both the maximize and mimimize button are hidden it appears.

Any idea why and is there a remedy for that?

At this stage, it looks like a bug and should be reported.

Back to the top