Re: [e4-dev] Re: Some comments on XWT

Angelo,

    I overlooked your last sentence about Rhino. Yes, I'm very
    interested as I'm using Rhino myself and the databinding part is
    very important.

Thta's cool:) But today I have start the project and I'm managing simple case (observe value)

There are two ways of thinking:
1) Add support for using Javascript to set up bindings between already supported objects types, using an existing databinding implementation, or 2) Add databinding support for Rhino Javascript objects, i.e. Scriptable/ScriptableObject, as another databinding implementation.

From your description, is seems you are working on 2), whereas I'm focusing on 1). Do you think I have understood it correctly?

In my opinion, 1) makes more sense, because Javascript is weak when it comes to data management (modelling, typing and persistence).

Hallvard

Back to the top