Re: [e4-dev] Re: Some comments on XWT

Angelo,

Angelo zerr wrote:
I would like speak too about "Declarative Business Object". Today with XWT we have :

* Declarative UI
* Declarative Binding

But I think it shoudl be cool to have "Declarative Business Object", on other words declare with script (Javascript or another), several scripting object and bind it to UI. I had done that into Akrogen <http://akrogen.sourceforge.net/> and your Eclipse wizard is totaly declaratif.

This could be EMF + Javascript, which I am contributing at this moment. If the UI is also EMF (model of UI) + Javascript, we're almost there.

Hallvard

Back to the top