[dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] Initial Enablement Project Contributions

Hey all,

The changes detailed below have been committed to the enablement project.
In addition, the catalog loader and ddl generator for MySQL have been
copied from WTP and added to the enablement project
(id==org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.mysql).

I have not yet removed the dbdefinition projects from connectivity (not
sure if I should simply delete them from the repository or move them to the
attic; I'm leaning toward the first option since these are now in the
enablement project).

Regards,
Rob

> Hey all,
>
> I'm getting ready to make the initial contributions to the enablement
> project.  This is basically moving the vendor specific plugins currently
> residing within connectivity to the enablement project.  In addition,
I've
> created skeleton projects for some of the vendor specific DBs.
Currently,