[dtp-pmc] Promoting the 5/15 build to RC3?

Committers,

I'd like to consider promoting today's (5/15) build to RC3 and pushing it
out to Callisto. Could you please test and let me know if there are any
substantial bugs that have to be fixed? Also, please let me know by
tomorrow evening if there are pending changes that you must get into RC3.
If I don't hear reasons to postpone this and use the 5/17 build instead
(last chance to make Callisto RC3), then I'll assume we're fine and promote
the build.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair