[dtp-dev] DTP TVT Testing - 5/24-25

DTP Development Team,

The scheduled dates for DTP Translation Verification Testing (TVT) will be Thursday and Friday, 5/24-25. There will be intense focus on DTP during these 2 days. I'll be the focal point, and will rely on the DTP team to provide a quick turnaround to questions and problems as needed. If you will not be available on these 2 days (which lead up to Memorial Day, btw), please let me know who your backup will be.

Also, if you know of code changes which might have affected the TVT testcases previously provided, let me know that as well. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sheila

Back to the top