Betreff: Eclipsepedia page Platform-releng-basebuilder has been changed by Kmoir.ca.ibm.com
Datum: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:36:12 -0400 (EDT)
Von: WikiAdmin <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Antwort an: reply@not.possible
An: Martin.oberhuber.windriver.com <martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Martin.oberhuber.windriver.com,

the Eclipsepedia page Platform-releng-basebuilder has been changed on
20:36, 11 June 2007 by Kmoir.ca.ibm.com, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Platform-releng-basebuilder for the
current version.

See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Platform-releng-basebuilder&diff=0&oldid=37740
for all changes since your last visit.

Editor's summary:  -  This is a minor edit

Contact the editor:
mail:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Special:Emailuser/Kmoir.ca.ibm.com
wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User:Kmoir.ca.ibm.com

There will be no other notifications in case of further changes unless
you visit this page. You could also reset the notification flags for
all your watched pages on your watchlist.

             Your friendly Eclipsepedia notification system

--
To change your watchlist settings, visit
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Special:Watchlist/edit

Feedback and further assistance:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Help:Contents

--