[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE classfileparser to be "internal"?

Hi Kushal and all,

When browsing rse.doc.isv, I noticed that

org.eclipse.rse.services/clientserver/
   org.eclipse.rse.services.clientserver.java

contains a Java class file parser which is
entirely public API. Do we really want this
to be public API?

Similarly,
   org.eclipse.rse.services.clientserver.processes.handler
contains process handler implementations for
various OS's. Should these really be public API?
I'd reckon that these should rather be internal.
Also, they "implement"
   ISystemProcessRemoteConstants
which we've declared deprecated practice (constance should
be referenced directly instead).

Comment here on the mailing list please!

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top