[dsdp-tm-dev] Making stuff internal

Dear committers,

as a reminder, one of the more important tasks
for our upcoming M6 is to further reduce the
number of our API classes and packages.

I did a PDE Tools "Organize Manifests" today
and found the following packages which are not
currently exported, so they are not visible to
the outside world. These packages are premier
candidates to make "internal":

org.eclipse.rse.services.dstore.rmtservice
org.eclipse.rse.subsystems.files.dstore.old,
org.eclipse.rse.remotecdt
org.eclipse.rse.eclipse.filesystem
org.eclipse.rse.tests.framework.*
org.eclipse.rse.subsystems.processes.dstore
org.eclipse.rse.dstore.security.*

Please review those packages that you are an
owner for, and make them internal if you can.
When moving the packages, remember to add
information about the previous location in
the check-in comment (it would be good to
also update the file headers to add copyright
year ,2007 when you can, but this is not
mandatory).

Also, remember the naming scheme for internal:

org.eclipse.rse.internal.subsystems.processes.dstore

and similar.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm