[dsdp-tm-dev] Translations for Europa

Hi Dave,

As per the Eclipse Planning Council's latest meeting:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20070123PCMinutes.php

Each project has an action item to report the incremental number of
Strings to be translated for Europa, by Monday Jan 29th (today).

I believe that this is somehow connected to IBM's announcement of
reducing translations, so some translations need to be done by the
Projects and/or Open Source. I'm therefore not sure how much this is
applicable to us since you said IBM were committed to doing the actual
translations for RSE (would that include translations for the RSE CDT
Integration, the TM Discovery Component and the TM Terminal??)
Also, I'm not sure what "incremental" meant in our case, i.e. how many
of our Strings are already translated from previous versions of RSE.

A previous action item had asked for the number of translated Strings
in previous releases, see the E-Mail attached below.

Given that you're the one with most experience in translations, can
you draft some response to Bjorn Freeman-Benson
[mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx] and put me on CC.

I believe the answer could also be like "I need more information"
or "I need more time collecting the answers", but please do get
back to Bjorn and let him know what you know.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm