[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0.1 testing

Hello,

once again I'm reaching out to you, asking for some contribution
of your time to test a release candidate of RSE. You are receiving
this mail because you took part in an earlier round of RSE
testing.

For the upcoming RSE 1.0.1 service release, we have fixed
over 40 bugs (see the first query on the bug process page,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php
and we need to verify that everything still runs smoothly.

If you can contribute a 2-hour investment for sanity checking
the issues important to you, and verifying some fixes, this
will be tremendously helpful already.

We'll be running daily M-builds with release candidates this
week. The main "testing day" will be Wednesday Dec.13th.
Please reply to this E-Mail with "yes" when you can invest
some time. Please state the number of hours you can contribute
and whether you'd like to look at specific parts of RSE.

Testing will be coordinated via the Wiki again, a link will
be sent out when official testing starts.

Thanks,
Martin

Back to the top