[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0.1 testing

Hi all,

I have finished the test signup page for RSE 1.0.1 testing at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RSE_1.0.1_Testing

It is REALLY imporant for our quality that we invest this day
in testing and not any more bug fixing. We need to deliver quality
superior to 1.0 with the 1.0.1 release.

Downloads to test will be available in about 30 minutes from
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/M20061213-0400
as well as the test update site.
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates

Please verify the fixes I have signed up to you if you can; if you find
difficulties verifying one, just leave it. Do a thorough exploration of
RSE features, particularly with the connection types and host platforms
signed up for you.

Create bugzilla reports with a customized template as usual.
Let the dsdp-tm-dev list know of any extraordinary issues you find.
When done, edit the wiki table and add the time you used in the
last column.

Thanks!
Martin

--