Re: [dsdp-pmc] RE:NAB Ganymede Simultaneous Release

Thanks Martin,

I succeed to make the signed jar. I have completed to setup the update site.

and,

Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:24:49 +0100
"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Shigeki,
>
> your process seems right.
>
> Regarding your question: You are right that pack200 is a lossy
> compression. Therefore, before the jarfile is signed, it needs
> to be conditioned (aka repacked): I think the "sign" script
> already does that for you.

I checked signed jar. it was compressed by ZIP format. And some new
files were in MEATA-INF directory.

So, "eclipse.inf" file in META-INF directory contains these comment.

META-INF> cat eclipse.inf
#Processed using Jarprocessor
pack200.conditioned = true

I felt no needs to pack200 again.