[dsdp-pmc] RE: new eclipse users use it for embedded applications

... see also:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20071106_cbsurvey.php

  "New users to Eclipse seem to be using projects in the embedded
   and mobile area. For those individuals with less than 1 year of
   experience, 29% are developing embedded software and 17% mobile
   client applications, as compared to 12% and 8% for those with more
   than 3 years of experience."

I think this can be explained by the fact that 3 yeas ago there
was no DSDP......

Michael

--
Michael Scharf, Wind River
direct +49.6621.586.0139 mobile +49.173.664.2579 fax +49.6221.436.805

Back to the top