RE: [dsdp-pmc] RE: Committer vote for Francois Chouinard ... and the PCM and the portal

Well, that’s strange.  Mika will have to explain himself…

On a separate, but related topic, we talked about having the same kind of voting window for the PMC similar to what the Project Committers also have.  I will resend the last email on this, entitled “the portal and election approval by the PMC”.

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:13 PM
To: dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] RE: Committer vote for Francois Chouinard ... and the PCM and the portal

DSDP PMC Members,
Do you still have a question about this election and the portal?
I see that Pawel said that he did not approve the elections, which is correct, Mika did (see the email trail).

- Bjorn

[dsdp-pmc] Committer vote for Francois Chouinard has been approved by the PMC

mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of Mika Hoikkala)

Thu, 6 Sep 2007 01:32:05 -0400 (EDT)

dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

CC:

RE: [dsdp-pmc] Committer vote for Francois Chouinard hasbeen approvedby the PMC

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:26:33 -0700

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry Pawel.  Hmm.  I can’t see a history in the portal.

Well if no one did it, perhaps there’s something wrong with the portal.  I’ll talk to Bjorn.

Back to the top