[dsdp-pmc] RE: [eclipse.org-committers] Webmaster update: SubVersion repositories, server upgrades

Hello Denis,

do you know a bit more about the state of SVN support at Eclipse.org:

(1) Is there a viewSVN server installed in order to migrate
    web links from viewCVS into viewSVN?

(2) Do the nightly PDE Build, i.e., Mapfiles, Ant etc. and the
    Platform Releng Tools work with SVN yet such that release builds
    can be made out of SVN?

(3) Do the SVN commit logs go into MySQL databases for projec Dash
    and the ReleaseNotesGenerator tools etc yet? Any plans to do so?

Especially because of (2) I think it would be important to have some
sort of sandbox where we could play with SVN until the nightly builds
run smoothly again -- and, in case it fails, scrap away everything
and revert to cvs. Would that be possible?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top