RE: [dsdp-pmc] Re: Trip report: Eclipse Council Meetings

PS --

Regarding "Eclipse Build":

The GMF Project has set up a really cool documentation regarding
their automated build. I wish I had seen that earlier, when we
were about to set up our automated builds. See
http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/development/index.php
And click on the "Build Process" / "Here" link in the right hand
column.

That's the sort of documentation I had withed to see from the
Platform earlier...

Cheers,
Martin
--