Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] breaking API change in bug 228467

After a week, 2 +1 and no dissents, I committed the API change.

Pawel Piech wrote:
Hi All,
I would like to exercise a process in the the DD 1.0 ramp down policy that I just updated and ask for an approval for a breaking API change in bug 228467. According to the ramp down policy I need two +1 votes from committers to approve the change.  Non-committers are of course welcome to comment as well.

Thanks,
Pawel