RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Is there any need for a multi-Container MIimplementation?

> What I'd like to discuss in this mail is the other part of the
> modifications we did to support our usage. In a nutshell, a lot of
> components assume that there's only one Container context (ie. only one
> debugger), which isn't true for us. I was wondering if there might be
> general interest in patches that introduces awareness of multiple
> top-level contexts.

>From an Ericsson perspective, we do have interest in multiple top-level
contexts.  We are not quite there yet, but will need to tackle this problem
in the coming month or two.  So, at least for me, I would appreciate
seeing what you have done for this support.

Integrating this in DSF is another question though, as there is some work
being done there (although it is currently on hold.)  So, I will leave it
to more knowlegeable people than I, to address this question.

Marc