[dsdp-dd-dev] Reminder: Technology Sub-Groups

Hi folks,

Now that the dust has settled on EclipseCon, I thought I’d send a friendly reminder to start discussions on your subgroups if you haven’t already:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/DD

Let’s get the momentum going again.  If you’re the lead of a particular sub-group, please try to schedule discussions soon and post your activity to this thread.  Also, commit rights seem to be showing up now for folks who already have their agreements in place with Eclipse.  If you’re having problems, please let me know.

Finally, I will be at ESC in San Jose this week.  Hope to see some of you there.

Doug

Back to the top