From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Ryall
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 12:49 PM
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] Memory rendering contribution?

We’re making plans for our next release and I wanted to check on the status of the excellent new memory rendering Ted demoed at the meeting in Toronto. I recall that there were plans to contribute it sometime soon but I wanted to see if anyone could be more specific and if there is anything we could do to help with development or testing.

Thanks – Ken

Back to the top