It should already be known, but to voice this once again:
The Web Tools Platform (WTP) depends on the Data Tools Platform (DTP) for content that goes into the Java EE EPP. WTP also depends on EMF Validation and EMF Transaction for the JPA Diagram Editor (which is not part of the Java EE EPP). Non-participation in Oxygen by those projects will impact the Oxygen release of WTP.
- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng Project lead
Wayne Beaton ---12/14/2016 03:07:24 PM---According to my records, the following projects have not yet declared their intent to participate i
From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/14/2016 03:07 PM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Projects that have not (AFAICT) declared participation in Oxygen
Sent by: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
According to my records, the following projects have not yet declared their intent to participate in our Oxygen Simultaneous Release. The deadline to state your intention to participate is this Friday, December 16/2016.
If your project is listed below, please take immediate steps to declare your intent to participate. The process is described in the Planning Council's documentation  and in the Eclipse Committer Handbook . If you really are planning to drop out of the simultaneous release, please also let us know.
If a project that you depend on is on this list, please make that concern known as well. I know that we have some staffing challenges on a handful of these, so it will be valuable to know who cares about something that is missing.
- Maven Integration for Web Tools Platform
- Lua Development Tools (LDT)
- Subversive - SVN Team Provider
- Eclipse Paho
- Andmore - Eclipse Android Tooling
- Accessibility Tools Framework
- Java Workflow Tooling
- Eclipse Gyrex Project
- ATL - A Model Transformation Technology
- Data Tools Platform
- Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) Tooling
- Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) Notation
- Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) Runtime
- EMF Transaction
- EMF Validation
- EMF Query
Note that I did add EMF Validation and Query to the list based on the description in the release records. AFAICT, the project teams have not formally declared.
I've updated the dates on the wiki page 
Please pay special attention to the CQ deadline to give the IP Team a fighting chance of getting all the required CQs processed. If you know that you're going to be coming in late with some third-party dependencies, please contact emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx to let them know.
- December 16/2016 - Opt-in deadline
- February 17/2017 - CQ Submission deadline (specify that the CQ is required for Oxygen)
- May 24/2017 - IP Log submission deadline
- May 31/2017 - Review materials due
- June 7/2017 - First round of release reviews (aim for this date if you can)
- June 21/2017 - Second (final?) round of release reviews
- June 28/2017 - Eclipse Oxygen GA
The Eclipse Foundation
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit