[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Adding NLS resources (externalized Strings) for Galileo SR ?
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:20:13 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcoBYSgvSwBsybmET/q71UdyYMpyEA==
- Thread-topic: Adding NLS resources (externalized Strings) for Galileo SR ?
I'm wondering if
there is any requirement / recommendation whether NLS resources (externalized
Strings) can be added for a project participating in a Galileo Service Release?
There is a "should
do" requirement to "freeze the UI sufficiently early" but it does not talk about
the service releases. Is Babel going to create any new NLS packages for the
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical
Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project
Lead, DSDP PMC Member