next up: discuss how the API, SPI and underlying mechanisms and design should work and look like.

LieGrue,
strub

Am 14.12.2021 um 10:46 schrieb Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>:

It’s a reminder that the ballot ends in 2 days. Please cast your votes.

-- Dmitry

From: config-dev <config-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Dmitry Kornilov
Sent: 09 December 2021 20:49
To: Jakarta Config project developer discussions <config-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] : [config-dev] [BALLOT] Tree structure vs flat structure

Hi,

Here is a ballot thread to vote for tree structure vs flat structure.

Vote +1 if you prefer to use TREE structure in Jakarta Config
Vote -1 if you prefer to use FLAT structure in Jakarta Config
Vote 0 if you don’t care.

PLEASE DON”T ADD ANY EXPLANATION TO VOTES, POST ONLY +1, -1 or 0.

For discussions use another thread with a subject “Tree structure vs flat structure discussion thread”.

The ballot ends right before our next week meeting on Tue, Dec 16 at 16:00 CET.

Thanks,
Dmitry