Re: [config-dev] Meetings and list engagement

That is a great idea, David.
+1

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 12:24 AM David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those of us who can't attend the regular meetings, is it possible we could agree on a couple community good habits (not rules, just best efforts):

 - Push regular minutes out or summaries of discussion
 - Ensure there is a discussion thread before a vote is started (rather that only in parallel)

Are these things reasonable and/or do people have any other thoughts on what might help them?

My intention is not to put anyone on the defensive -- meetings are very useful and I greatly respect the time people invest.  That said, there are 30 people on the list so there are likely opportunities to engage more people.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins