Re: [cdt-dev] Are managed projects a requirement/recommendation or the new build system is enough?

> On 10 Dec 2020, at 03:25, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I think it is even more confusing.

I agree, for newcomers the current CDT ecosystem is very confusing and, most of the times, non-functional.

I confess that except the Arm/RISC-V build plug-ins and the J-Link/QEMU/OpenOCD debug plug-ins, I did not use Eclipse in general and CDT in particular for other tasks, since I found other tools which seemed more appropriate.

Perhaps CDT should somehow differentiate production ready functionality from experimental functionality, and even from deprecated, not recommended for new projects, functionality.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top