Re: [cdt-dev] Are managed projects a requirement/recommendation or the new build system is enough?

I would add here to the confusion that non generated Makefile projects (external builder) sit on top of the MBS code, which was a motivation for simplification with core build. The non-MBS Make build is CDT <= 3.0 which still has remnants in the code base today :(

Marc-André