Re: [cdt-dev] What exactly is CDT core build?

> On 24 Aug 2020, at 10:39, Christian Walther <walther@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The random number parts can't be any strings, they need to be numbers, because ManagedBuildManager.calculateBaseId() expects them that way

To be completely accurate, in my tests I always used a dot number at the end, simply because it was easy to randomise; I played only with the prefix, which seems irrelevant in most cases (except, of course, when it refers to plug-in ids).

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top