[cdt-dev] How to add include paths for CDT CMake projects

Hello Team,

I couldn't find these options in the project properties for CDT CMake projects.  Below settings are available only for Make projects but not for CMake projects.

Project --> Properties --> C/C++ General -->Preprocessor Include Paths,macros,etc

Project --> Properties --> C/C++ General -->Paths and Symbols.

Could someone help in understanding why these were removed and how to add "include" paths if someone wants to add something?

I'm sure, based on compile_commands.json file CDT indexing might be resolving the headers but somehow this is not working in Windows OS(working fine in macOS).

Do you guys see any workaround to add include paths and any quick pointers to debug why indexing doesn't resolve headers?

I've verified with the latest version: 2019-12 (4.14.0) Build id: 20191212-1212

Thank you.

Regards,
Kondal,

Back to the top