Re: [cdt-dev] Updating release engineering documentation

Hello Marc-Andre,

This is big and quite hot topic: Oomph , .target and who is the king of the hill.

With the current resource constraints I would suggest the following:
1) we are maintaining CDT.setup to let potential contributors configure the CDT workspace easily
    https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/154525/
2) we are using .target files for CDT releng and keep them in sync with .setup manually at the moment
    in progress
3) we are discussing in background the best way to reduce duplication between .setup and .target files
    let's create another topic for "cross-project-issues-dev" and discuss it there

Regards,
AF