Re: [cdt-dev] Generating .cproject files

> On 2 Apr 2019, at 17:12, Clément Hurlin <clement.hurlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... seems to contain unique
> identifiers (numerical suffixes of Java packages).

there are some identifiers that need to use some fixed content, but otherwise most of them simply need to be unique, regardless of the content.

thus you can generate .cproject files from any other tools with reasonable efforts.

some time ago I wrote an exporter from mbedOS to GNU MCU Eclipse cross build plug-in and recently I wrote one from the xPack builder to GME. I'm convinced there are other exporters too, that you can use as inspiration.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top