Re: [cdt-dev] CDT upgraded to Photon target platform

> You may also
> have to update your dev environment to latest Photon as AFAIK
> debugging and running target Eclipses requires your dev Eclipse to be
> at least the target version number.

Is this really the case? I've seen warning dialogs about this but I've ignored them so far, because it doesn't really seem sensible to require an _unstable_ (not yet released) version to be used for development (which is a _production_ use case from the point of view of the IDE product).

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top