[cdt-dev] CDT upgraded to Photon target platform

I have just completed the upgrade of CDT to photon target platform.[1]
Thanks to Roland and Jeff for the quick turnaround in Linuxtools so
that we can proceed. Linuxtools is +3 and CDT is +1 for simrel*, but
CDT does depend on Linuxtools.

Please reload your target platform next time you pull. You may also
have to update your dev environment to latest Photon as AFAIK
debugging and running target Eclipses requires your dev Eclipse to be
at least the target version number.

Due to some changes in dependencies (docker via linuxtools) this
change will also mean that the code is no longer compatible with
Oxygen.

Please let me know if you run into any issues. I will be contributing
CDT to the simrel on Monday evening in preparation for Photon M6 next
week.

Thanks
Jonah

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/119047/
* In case you are wondering, +1/+3 is the number of days offset from
the start of the simultaneous release process. It is intended that
dependent projects have a higher number than what they depend on.
However, in many cases there are circular dependencies at the project
level (not the plug-in level) so we need to coordinate well with our
fellow projects :-) See
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Photon/Simultaneous_Release_Plan for more
info.

~~~