From: Marc Khouzam
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 4:26 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] RCP Debugger for Windows?

"UltraGDB is born to fix the debugging user experience problem of the upstream Eclipse CDT."

Have you looked at contributing some of the changes UltraGDB implements?  If they fix CDT user-experience problems, they probably would be good for CDT itself.  We can help with contributions you'd like to make.

Marc