Re: [cdt-dev] Using special code formatter and 'Indent Line'

Hi Toni,
thanks for the pointers, I guess I'll have to patch the CDT code.
As a matter of fact, we couldn't find a way to configure code style to match our tons of legacy code (which was formatted in Emacs). That was the reason for switching to a new formatter.

Cheers, Achim