Re: [cdt-dev] CSourceNotFoundEditor

At 02:36 PM 5/26/2009, Pawel Piech wrote:
Not to mention, uprooting the source locators would be very disruptive.
Not necessarily.  The source locators implementation is very flexible, I think it's just missing some key APIs.  I would be glad to advise, review, and commit whatever debug platform changes would be needed.

I meant disruptive to both users and adopters. An example of the latter: our product's New Project wizards creates launch configurations with "pre-loaded" CDT path mappings. You can't pull that stuff out of launch configurations without breaking products. Then again, if we're talking about E4, then I guess anything is fair game?

John

Back to the top