Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and RAP

We've had some good feedback, but the web stuff is really meant as an
evaluation platform for the language rather than a tool for serious
development - the editor was a big issue and also with embedded C
development you eventually need some hardware to connect to and run
your code on, so web-based IDEs aren't much use there.

There are no plans to open source it at the moment, but it's always a
possibility in the future. You might want to keep an eye on the e4
projects - I think the SWT-flash stuff is a lot more mature than when
we first started looking at ways to build web IDEs.

Mike