RE: [cdt-dev] Couple issues with DSF

[...]
> 641,063 (gdb)
> 641,063 10-stack-info-depth --thread 1 11
[...]
> 696,769 (gdb)
> 696,769 10^error,msg="mi_cmd_stack_info_depth: Usage: [MAX_DEPTH]"
> 696,769 (gdb)

This was in the traces.
It looks like we are again running the wrong version of DSF-GDB.
I just checked and the new --thread option was added July 13th,
while your GDB is gdb-6.8.50.20080630 (June 30).

All these version problems come from the fact that DSF-GDB
is ready for a GDB that is not yet released.  It is painful
now, but the advantaqge is that once GDB 7.0 is released
in June, DSF-GDB should be ready for it right away.   And also
the fact that we can use new GDB features now, if one is
willing to build his/her own GDB.

Remind me again if you are using the latest DSF plugins
from the CDT project or from the old DSDP repository?
I'm going to have to make a more intelligent version check.

Marc

Back to the top