Re: [cdt-dev] Couple issues with DSF

2009/2/10 Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 6.3 is quite old. (auto-solib-add does not exist in that version, I
> believe)
> I think we support back to 6.6.
> Your best bet is to try 6.8.  Is that possible?

Well, yes, I can do it, but the problem is that my company' CM does
support that one.

BTW, is that auto-solib-add is the only feature that you are using
from newer versions?
Is it possible to not terminate debug session at least?

> What is the syntax you would use in the GDB command line to trigger
> a 'halt on connection'?  If it is a breakpoint, maybe we can try
> changing the "Stop on startup" option in the launch, or to have your
> breakpoint already defined before you launch.
> If that does not work, then we probably need a new option...

Nothing specific in GDB. I suppose Hardware Debugging also does
nothing. It just does not start (run) or resume (continue) debugging
after target remote:<port> command.

> Do you have the DSF logs from the console?
> If not, then can you try the command
> -stack-list-frames
> from the eclipse console, once you got to the point where DSF does not
> show the stack?
> I'm curious to see if GDB gives us back enough data.

This command does not give any data

info threads
* 1 Thread <main>  tmc_init () at qct\services\tmc\tmc.c:11541
warning: RMT ERROR : failed to get remote thread list.
-stack-list-frames

bt
#0  tmc_init () at qct\services\tmc\tmc.c:11541
#1  0x00c1d4c6 in tmc_task (ignored=<value optimized out>)
    at qct\services\tmc\tmc.c:12350
#2  0x00eee43e in rex_thread_init (entrypoint=0xc1d4a9 <tmc_task+1>)
    at qct\services\rexl4\rexl4.c:174
#3  0x00f3e0c8 in __thread_stub ()
#4  0x00f3e0c8 in __thread_stub ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Back to the top