RE: [cdt-dev] Option valueType includeFiles or how can I includefiles for the indexer?

You can choose to index
(a) all sources + headers included by these sources
(b) all sources + all headers (Indexer Preference: index all files)

Independent of this choice it is necessary to configure the include
paths
properly. Otherwise the indexer will produce poor results. Obviously as
you wrote the configuration is also necessary to determine the included
files.

The indexer itself does support preincluding files (gcc option -include,
-imacro),
however I don't know how the managed build system computes the value for
these
options as passed to the indexer, but there seems to be an issue. I'll
redirect
the bug to the correct inbox.

Markus.