RE: [cdt-dev] How to Set Up C/C++ #include <...> vs. #include "..."Paths in Eclipse?

Hi Tom,

The Project properties -> C/C++ General -> Paths and Symbols should be the place to go.

They are responsible for the -I options in the gcc command line. The gcc, as the indexer (right?) applies the same include paths to both #include <file> and #include "file". The only difference is, that before searching for in the list of include paths, a C preprocessor checks that local directory if #include "file" is used.

Did you try the "paths ans symbols" setting?

Greetings, Jens E.

Jens Elmenthaler
Platform & Components Lab
SW Designer R&D

Verigy Germany GmbH, Herrenberger Str. 130, 71034 Böblingen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen - Amtsgericht Böblingen HRB 6167
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 16968742
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Jürgen Wagner, Dietmar Höller

Tel: +49 7031 4357-119
jens.elmenthaler@xxxxxxxxxx